Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cards for a change?

Hi there! I sure am starting early today aren't I? :) I'd thought I'd share some cards for change..This is one of the Mother's Day Cards I've made at the request of my friends. They left the colour and designing to me, so, I came up with some really subtle, soft shades...colours that represent our loving mums! ;)

I've made two designs so far..and a few more designs playing in my head! Just waiting to be made *hehe*..

This is a simple gold number using a gold card stock. I used my trusted *hehe* MS scallop dot punch for the edge & then I punched out the butterfly to create a lil window on the card. After that, I punched out another silver butterfly and put it in the window..When you open the card, the butterfly remains on the inlay of the card! pretty??




Materials Used:

Gold Card Stock
MS Butterfly & Scallop Dot Punch
X-Cut Scallop 2" Circle Punch
Off-White Ribbon

I also handmade the pink flowers to further adorn the card,put in some green leaves and finished off with an off-white ribbon.

I didn't put in any sentiments cause I like making all occassion cards ;) Plus, I can always choose to put a sentiment I want when I give these lil handmade with love darlings.. ;)


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)