Tuesday, April 20, 2010

SIL's 4th Blog Hop Challenge

2 blog entries in one day! I must be on a blogging marathon :P Such a gloomy day it's been! raining cats and dogs all day long..it was nice to catch a small nap this afternoon...never knew I was this tired! Anyways..here are pics of my submission for SIL's 4th Blog Hop Challenge..

Hosted by Yatie this time, it was reli challenging as the layout had to be created with items from 10 different manufacturers! I looked through my stash, bought a lil more *hehe* and came up with this:

Close-ups first ya ;)

Used Crate Paper Chipboards and Autumn Leaves - Swirl stamp with Tsukineko Coffee Bean Ink here. BB Cardstock was used for the background (hot pink with polka dots :)), with My Mind's Eye patterned paper punched using MS Scallop Dot Punch. Also put a black and white strap up there and a small sassafras lass chipboard sticker *lol*

AC thickers for the words Retro Chic *hehe* with KCK chipboard dabbed with Tsukineko Galaxy Gold and All Night Media Black Ink

The 'oh-so-cute' Crate Paper Chipboards were used here again, with the K&Company Chipboard Adhesives. I {heart} them...so cute! :) Have also used Prima Marketing's mini stamp with Tsukineko Pearl White Ink and Carla Craft Punch for grass.

A strip of My Mind's Eye (punched) and My Little Shoebox patterned paper here.. dabbed Ranger Distress Inks over them too.
And.....tada! The final product of a pic of my lil gal all dressed up retro style! ;)
The entire layout used the following items:

1) MarthaStewart Scallop Dot Punch
2) Bazzill Basics Cardstock
3) My Little Shoebox Patterned Paper
4) My Mind's Eye Patterned Paper
5) Crate Paper Chipboard Accents - Paper Doll Collection
6) KCK Chipboard Accents
7) AC Thickers
8) K&Company Chipboard
9) Sassafras Cardstock Stickers
10) Tsukineko Ink in Moonlight White & Coffee Bean
11) Prima Marketing Mini Stamp
12) Ranger Distress Inks
13) All Night Media (Black Ink)
14) Autumn Leaves Swirl Stamp
15) Carla Craft Punch
16) Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
17) Straps - from apparel outlet

Notice something different in this layout? *hehe* no handmade embellishments and butterflies! hoo hoo!! Thought it'll be nice to give those butterflies a well-deserved rest :)


4 comments:

  1. truly amazing piece!! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Love all that grass and lion and giraffe being rolled down. So cute!! Goes with your cute DD too!! And 17 manufacturers?? Woohoo!! Well done!!
    And thanks for playing along with SIL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Yatie dear! :)I truly enjoy playing at SIL...if only everyday was anniversary day at SIL! ;) the challenges have been so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)